
I would like to give credit where credit is due. I have to begin that I spend the majority of my day cleaning (most moms do, I think). Anyway, few cleaning products I come across really impress me. With little ones on the floor all the time, I feel it is really important to try (and I really emphasize TRY) to keep my floors as clean as I can. I bought a Libman wonder mop just this past summer and it is awesome. I went through a phase using the swiffer, but didn't feel I was really getting things clean. So, shortly after my swiffer affair, I went right back to my old mop and broom. Now, I have my wonder mop. It is the kind where you can take the head off and throw it in the washer and the dryer. Love it. It gets the grime off the floor and even out of the grout between tile. You know I think its a great thing if I'm taking the time to actually blog about it. For the record, my favorite floor cleaner is Mr. Clean with Febreeze - amazing stuff. My floors have never been happier.
ooo I need to get one of those. Can you clean hardwoods with it??
ReplyDeleteGood to know! I am about to divorce my Swiffer also. I feel like it just scoots the dirt around!
ReplyDelete