Today I was taking pictures of Mae (imagine that) and
discovered the video option on my camera...thus a movie
was born. It was too sweet not to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Faith is a bird that feels dawn breaking and sings while it is still dark.
Jamie
ReplyDeleteWe loved this of course, please send several every day. Wow can she talk now, I loved the Mimi and Papa of course. Can't wait to see you all and give you a big hug.
Love!
Papa
Well she is right on target with her speech sounds!!!! :o) I can't believe she couldn't say Aunt Mariellen???
ReplyDeleteSO PRECIOUS!!!! Thank you for sharing with us! She is getting SOOO BIG!
ReplyDeleteyvette
Jamie, Don, Jack, and Mae,
ReplyDeleteDonald sent your blog to us so we could see your deer and I have continued to enjoy hearing from your family!! You are doing a wonderful job of sharing. I loved the video of Mae talking. She is a sweety!! I love hearing from your family and seeing your children as they grow. Just wanted you to know how much we are enjoying this. You can just feel your family love in the blog!! Becky and Charles Frost