Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter 2009 was an exciting one today here in the Cherry house. We woke up to baskets stuffed full of goodies and balloons. Jack and Mae wasted no time digging in to the treats the Easter Bunny left. Mae spilled jelly beans all over the floor and was cramming them in her mouth faster than I could get them picked up and discarded.
After enjoying some treats, we got ready for church...I wanted some pictures of my beautiful babies in the sunshine out in the yard, but it was way too cold!! So, I had to settle for the snapshot at the top, taken in the living room in front of the good ol' green couch!







After church, we headed to Don's Great-Aunt Helen's where the kids got to do a very nice egg hunt despite the cold wind. Below you can see Jack's spoils and Mae collecting a large green egg from the hedges.

















No comments:

Post a Comment